FlatLENS™ Beam Shaping Profiles & Materials
FlatLENS™ beam shaping profiles and materials give OEMs developing LED fixtures a wide range of light management properties with easy to implement snap-in or slide-in features.
FlatLENS™ innovations enable high-performance energy-efficient diffuse light in linear LED lighting applications. Particularly well suited to continuous run applications which demand no seams of several tens of metres.
Fusion Optix has invested heavily in a broad range of in-house manufacturing capabilities centred around cutting edge extrusion processes for the production of plastic (PMMA, PC, COC, SAN) optical components. We have also invested in our in-house tooling capabilities with innovative electricl discharge maching (EDM) and 3D printing equipment. Unlike our competitors we are first and foremost an optics company; we understand lighting. Our capabilities push the boundaries and understanding of modern process techniques to produce optical features smaller than the human hair. All our processing equipment is in-house at our Woburn MA facility and in most cases enclosed inside Class10,000 cleanrooms.
Features & Benefits
- Wide range of light management properties
- All the important LED lighting beam profiles
- Batwing, asymmetric, double asymetric, collimated
- Excellent LED hiding power
- High optical efficiency (>90%)
- Very low light loss and absorption (<5%)
- Customized optical properties (angles, haze, clarity)
- Continuous run or profiles with snap-in features
- Choice of surface finishes
- Choice of optical materials
- Full engineering support, inc. photometry & IES files
Range of Lighting Beam Distributions
MicroTEK™ LED Profiles and Extrusions give OEMs developing linear LED fixtures a wide range of light management properties with easy to implement snap-in or slide-in features.