AirOptics™ is a unique approach to collimating and beam shaping for linear, square and circular LED engines. Highly customizable with zero up front tooling unlike expensive injection molding techniques. AirOptics™ are perfectly suited for high performance small to medium volume products.
AirOptics™ deliver similar collimation performance to conventional TIR secondary optics but with >90% efficiency, improved color uniformity, no tooling costs, and custom configurations to match specific LED arrangements. Compared to the traditional approach, the integration of multiple TIR lenses and holders into a single integrated sheet provides simpler more cost effective lighting products. Designed to be used when LEDs are arranged in line.
- Single planar component
- Hybrid secondary optics that cover any number of LEDs
- Compatible with most major LEDs (Cree, Nichia, Lumileds, Osram, Seoul)
- No mounting brackets
- Produced in-house using low-cost processes
- Adjustable output angles (90°, 60°, 45°)
- Additional beam smoothing
- Focused on providing higher levels of efficiency (>90%) and beam control
- Matching Fusion Optix LED modules
- Simplifies assembly
- Reduced cost and BOM
- Full engineering support available