Beam Shaping (On-Board) Optics
The Fusion Optix On-Board Optics range is designed to spread or focus or otherwise modify light outputs. On-Board Optics are typically used in continuous run linear applications based upon mid-power LED packages.
Various beam focusing options are possible are possible using simple inter-changeable optics that sit on top of a line of LEDs. All products are designed for low-profile and small cross-sectional size and support a variety of aluminium extrusion profile designs.
Standard beam options are available that either spread or focus the light from the LED packages:
Beam Spreaders: wide spread “batwing” or double asymmetric distributions at 40, 60, 90, 120 and 150 degrees.
Collimators: focused narrow symmetric or asymmetric beams down to a 10degree (FWHM) beam.
Boosters: reflectors that improve efficiency by recycling unused light
Features & Benefits
- Unique family of precision optical components.
- Enables tight control of optical outputs from LED.
- Wide angle batwings, asymmetry, collimated outputs.
- Excellent color over angle performance.
- High efficiency.
- Reliability from ColorSure™ technology.
- Enables miniaturization and reduction of form factors.
- Increases product design options.
- Manufacturing 100% based in USA.