Range of high performance light guiding components designed for use in high performance LED lighting applications. Controlled light output distributions deliver light perfect for suspended linear luminaries, continuous indirect cove, wall washing and other general illumination requirements whilst enabling new form factors and levels of integration into the lighting environment.
MicroTEK™ Light Guides
Key Features & Benefits
- Highest overall optical system efficiencies.
- Widest range of light distributions.
- Large volume manufacturing process based in Woburn MA (Made in USA)
- Available in standard sizes for quick development times
- Compatible with LEDs from leading manufacturers (Nichia, Lumileds, LG, Seoul, Cree, Osram, LG etc)
- Customization options with regard to form factor and light extraction pattern available
- Choice of materials including acrylic (PMMA), polycarbonate (PC) and glass
- Rapid prototyping available
- Full design support from Solutions Group
Precision laser patterning of light extraction features in plastic and glass light guides. High efficiency out coupling combined with wide choice of materials.
Range of high performance light guides for continuous linear applications. Controlled light output distributions deliver light perfect for continuous indirect cove, wall washing and other general illumination requirements.
Precision light guides for use in high performance LCDs. Designed to work in combination with LED rails in edge-lit backlight units.
Light guide sheet designed to be easily used in large area edge lit signage and LED lighting fixtures. Fusion Optix light guide sheet contains many tiny light re-directing optical features that continually change the light propagation.It turns light into a unique experience.
Razor thin profiles combine with high efficiency in Fusion Optix’s ELED™ Platform of edge-lit modules and light engines. State-of-the-art designs are now possible without the limitations of OLED.