MicroTEK™ LED lenses and collimating optics are designed to modify and focus light outputs in continuous run linear applications based upon mid-power LED packages. Various beam focusing options are possible are possible using simple inter-changeable optics that sit on top of a line of LEDs.
Standard beam options are available down to a 30degree (FWHM) beam. Low-profile, small size design supports a variety of aluminium extrusion profile designs.
- Linear optics that work with any distance between the mid-power LEDs
- Additional built-in diffusion can assist with color over angle uniformity
- Flat top or convex lens top design with tabs make it easy to slide into extrusions
- Continuous extruded process means lenses can be supplied in any length
- Integration design support available
- Application: retail display, wall washing, cove lighting, accent lighting etc
- Material: UV resistant acrylic and polycarbonate material.
- LED Package: typical mid power including 2828, 3030, 5630
- Designed for RGB, color mixing and white light LED sources.
- Standard beam angles: 30 degree, 40 degree, 45 degree, 60 degree, 90 degree
- Asymmetric performance with optional modification or additional films.
- Finishing: smooth finishing and frosted finishing or embossed.
- Color: transparent, semiclear, opal.
- Far field: uniform diffuse light distribution.
- Custom-made size, shape and length (1ft, 2ft, 4ft, 8ft and 12ft as standard)
- Very cost effective compared to individual secondary optics
*Designed to work with Spektrum™ linear LED boards and tape