Fusion Optix has invested heavily in a broad range of in-house manufacturing capabilities for the production of plastic (PMMA, PC, COC, SAN) optical components for use in linear LED lighting fixtures. We cover anything from linear profile, sheet and film extrusion through to optical coatings and laser engraving and cutting. Equipment is in-house at our Woburn MA facility and in most cases enclosed inside Class10,000 cleanrooms.
MicroTEK™ Optical Profiles give OEMs developing linear LED fixtures a wide range of light management, diffusion and reflective properties with easy to implement snap-in or slide-in features.
Key Features & Benefits
- Contains unique MicroTEK™ optical technology
- All major optical properties (beam shaping, diffusion, reflection)
- Glare reduction built-in
- Choice of surface finishes (matte, satin, gloss etc.)
- Optical efficiency > 90%
- Available as continuous run (roll) or pre-cut to length parts
- All common optical materials (PC, PMMA, PETG etc.)
- Fully compatible with SpekLED™ light engine family
- Full product design support from Fusion Optix
- Competitive pricing and flexible NRE/tooling options
Batwing and wide-angle profiles enable high-performance energy-efficient light control in linear LED lighting applications delivering wide beam angle batwing distributions
Asymmetric, or tilted, distributions are used in high performance indirect and direct lighting, mostly installed in perimeter, wall washing and cove type applications.